Tuesday 28 July 2009

Hello all, I haven't quite fallen off the face of the planet. Mostly I've been knee-deep in revising TWFF and I'm pleased to say that the end is in sight! It's changed so much since that inkling of an idea I had over a year ago now, but I know there will still be work to do even when this draft is completed.

I have a few days off in early August, just after the bank holiday weekend, so I'm thinking of going down the country and booking myself into a hotel for a crazy writing holiday to get to the end of the draft. I've never gone on a break solely for the sake of writing, so it should be interesting, not to mention exciting since I'll be close to the end of the draft. I'm really looking forward to it.

Other than that, life is not very exciting. You'd hardly think it's summer right now with the constant rain we've been getting for the past few weeks. On the other hand, considering the country I live in I shouldn't really be surprised.

1 comment:

Emily Cross said...

A bit random i know, but i saw your post on MoonRats blog about Ireland, i'm irish myself and thought i'd drop in and say hello to fellow irish person :)

There is not enough of us around the blogosphere lol.